Control (Warriors Orochi 4)Edit
- Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, Square: Marie does a roundhouse kick to the left, then kicks upwards. She then swings her right fist to the right, then kicks to the right with her right leg. She then punches forward, then finishes with a roundhouse kick to the right.
- Tri: Marie stomps her feet on the ground as if throwing a tantrum, damaging enemies in her immediate vicinity.
- Square, Tri: Marie does a rising upwards kick, then continues to kick repeatedly as she descends to the ground.
- Square, Square, Tri, (Tri): Marie swipes her left fist to the left, then to the right. She then swings upwards with an uppercut, then thrusts forward with both fists.
- Square, Square, Square, Tri: Marie smacks the enemies into the air and turns around and thrusts her rear end at the enemies to tackle them.
- Square, Square, Square, Square, Tri: Marie swings forward, generating a shockwave.
- Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, Tri, (Tri), (Tri): Marie somersaults on the ground and tumbles forward, damaging any enemies in her path. She then does a handstand to kick enemies up, then starts twirling on one leg with her other leg extended for a spinning kick attack. She finishes with a final roundhouse kick to the right.
- Dashing + Tri: Marie punches forward.
- Dashing + Square: Marie punches forward.
- Jump + Tri: Marie twirls in the air and lands on the ground with a forceful stomp that has a hitbox.
- Jump + Square: Marie does a double axe handle, swinging both fists downwards.
- Circle: Marie smacks the enemies upwards, then does a flying forward kick at them, then flips into the air. Upon landing, Marie leaps forward with a flying drill kick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.